How to use the size chart
- The Size Charts above give you the measurement of the insole of our models.
- Your foot length + Wiggle room = your shoe size;
- To measure your foot length, put a sheet of paper on a hard surface and place your foot on it. Everyone has one foot slightly longer that the other so it is better to measure the one that is longer.
- Grab a pencil and outline your foot. It is very important to keep the pencil pointing upwards (perpendicular to the ground). Make sure you keep the pencil straight around the arch of your foot so as not to tuck the tip of the pencil underneath since this error may result in choosing the wrong shoe-size.
- Take a tape measure (or ordinary ruler) and measure the length from the middle of the heel to the tip of your toe.
- Add some wiggle room and you have your shoes size;
- A Wiggle room between 0,5 and 1,0 cm is usual but it can vary between models (e.g. our Furry Foxes model is slightly pointed in the forefront so it allows more wiggle room compared to our Classy Foxes);
- These instructions may ease your choice of the right size but they are not a guarantee that the shoes will fit you perfectly since every feet is different.